Careful consideration of your housing needs and options are vital to your housing search process. Your financial needs, geographic location and personal preferences all play an important role in the selection of a rental unit. Overlooking any detail in your search can result in an uncomfortable circumstance. It is helpful to start with some initial guidelines; however, be prepared to reevaluate your choices as you encounter the housing market. Keep in mind the following key points of evaluation:
- Setting a realistic budget (consider current and future income)
- Ask your real estate agent for estimated utility bills (electricity, telephone, cable tv, internet service and water – keep in mind some of these utilities may be included in your rent)
- Consider your transportation needs. Do you have a private vehicle or do you rely on public transportation? Proximity to schools, work and recreation.
- Consider your lifestyle. Are you a person who prefers privacy or do enjoy community activities?
- Consider unit amenities such as a washer and dryer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Consider community amenities such as a swimming pool, tennis courts, exercise facilities, valet or concierge services.
- Do you prefer a furnished or unfurnished unit?
- What type of rental do you prefer? Condominium, townhouse or singlefamily home?
- Dont forget to mention your pets to your real estate agent.
- Consider the timeframe you will be needing the housing? Short or long term?
We as your agents will assist in answering all these questions in order to compile the most specific search criteria possible. Once we have an idea of exactly what you are looking for we will narrow down the search to ensure that your time is well spent looking at property that best suit your needs and desires. Once a property has been selected, we will assist you in your lease negotiations, deposit handling and property inspection. Our services handle your rental from search to keys!
To view actual houses for rent within 100 miles of miami just click here!